“Not liking myself means that I get to play it small. Not liking my body means that I don’t have to show up in the world in a certain way. So some ways it’s a kind of scapegoat to play small”
— Marla Mervis-Hartmann -
Check out this conversation on Living Fabulously with Bev.
We spoke about
- My journey to acceptance
- Why some people aren’t loving the body they’re in
- How we create a negative body image
- The impact of body image on our lives
- Is food really the issue?
- Taking control of your self-talk
- A practical way of looking at self-love
- My tips for living fabulously